Very well designed website that is a ponzi scheme. One must have a sponsor to register. Our quick analysis came up with the following things that make us think that this is a scam site:
- 10% bonus, upline bonus, free access to academy with a $10,000 investment. Whenever there is this kind of bonus, it’s almost certainly a ponzi type of scheme
- The PDF document about the company looks professional on the surface but when you read the profile about Dylan Carnell (the founder), it clearly looks like ,it was written by someone who has broken english
- When we looked up the website on WHOIS, it showed that it was registered November 6,2021. Most scam sites are less than a year old and are registered just before they are used.
- On one of our test servers, the website was flagged by Trend Micro as possibly being malware. That is never a good sign!
- The ROI calculator for 1 month investment is way too high. Invest $10,000 returns $22,000 minimum (doubling) after 1 month is unrealistic.